Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Movies I Can't Wait to See (September)

I love movies and as you will probably find out end up watching quite a few a month! 

Here are some that I can't wait to see this month...


Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy



In cinemas in Ireland on 16th September - I will be going to see this at the weekend! An adaptation of John Le Carré's cold war thriller, which I read years ago, it is getting great reviews and some awards buzz for Gary Oldman.


Crazy Stupid Love



Pitched as a smarter, more touching romcom - I think that this movie looks like it will be great. Starring Steve Carell (not my favourite) Julianne Moore and Ryan Gosling it has real potential and has been well received so far! I think this is a date movie that most people would enjoy...but I shall let you know!

Irish release date : 23rd September 2011 


Drive



I missed seeing this when it played as the mystery film at the Movies.ie MovieFest in Dublin recently, so I am really excited to see it. Starring Ryan Gosling (busy month for him) and Carey Mulligan - it looks sharp, exciting and violent.

Irish release date : 23rd September 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment